Thursday, January 5, 2012

Welcome to Punch Blog

This is my personal account of getting in shape and learning how to fight.
I’ll turn 40 later this year so I’m sort of in midlife crisis mode and since I don’t have enough money to buy the flashy convertible I’ve decided to learn how to fight.

Punch Blog is my first-hand account of learning Haganah (a self-protection system) and XBX/MMA which is boxing, kick boxing and combat wrestling. All of this takes place at Mr. Stuart’s FIGHT Center in West Chester.

This blog is not intended to teach any of the fighting or self-defense. I am the furthest thing from an expert on this topic. For the record, fighting is new to me. Other than one year of high school wrestling and one or two minor bar scuffles, I’ve never been in a real fight. The intention of Punch Blog is to provide a look at the training through the eyes of a person new to it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment