Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Getting some rest

We're getting trained on a new computer system at the Daily Local and it's eating up a large part of my day. I had to work late last night to get my regular stuff done, and combined with how worn out I felt yesterday I skipped Tuesday boxing class. I went home from work, had dinner and was asleep by 8.
I really needed the rest. I've been at the gym five days a week for almost a month and it finally caught up with me. Going rock climbing on Sunday, which is usually a rest day, didn't do me any favors either. I just have to face up to the fact that I'm 39 and can't go full throtle all the time.

Since I was talking about food in yesterday's post, I thought this info from Men's Fitness on pre- and post-workout food might be appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment