Friday, April 13, 2012

Weakness has infected me

I have become a big fat one of these
this week. Need a hint? It ryhmes with
wussy.
Tuesday night I missed boxing class because I was getting tattooed. Wednesday night I missed combat fitness and Haganah class because I had been tattooed the night before. Thursday night I missed kickboxing because I have become a wuss. Weakness has infected me. I need antibiotics derived from Crazy 8s and burpees to kill the bacteria, but I don't think I can wait until Saturday morning. One more day of inactivity could have serious repurcussions for my mind and body. I will make it to the gym this afternoon and kill the voice inside that whispers, "What's another day off gonna hurt? Come on, it's Friday, you deserve another day of rest." Die weakness. Die.

No comments:

Post a Comment